Música para hoje #2

07:30:00



A Sarcastic Hello



I wonder why the mixture of two compounds

Must have something in common

So they can work out.

I can't get in my head

Why answers can't be questions

Or questions could be answers to my insane head.

I get desesperate when I wake up in the morning

And I see a big neon that says:


Work it out!

And I said good morning hello hello hello

Good morning! hello hello hello!


I love to see the sunset while I'm sitting in my couch

And I like to see people walk by

Everything seems to be so calm and so right

Until turn on the news and guess what?

A hundred people dying or a heavy rain has come

And took away their home

Work it out!...

Hello! hello oh! hello oah! hello oh!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Estarei respondendo em breve ♥

About me

Todos os textos assinados com "Daiane C Silveira", são escritos por mim, assim sendo, não podem ser copiados a menos que se identifique o autor.
Não copie isso é CRIME!

TOTAL DE VISUALIZAÇÕES DA PÁGINA

CRÉDITOS

Algumas imagens aqui utilizadas não são de minha autoria. Nesse momento: A imagem da página contato, e o layout. O autor do template consta no rodapé, e o autor da fotografia não encontrei o nome para dar-lhe o devido crédito.
-Daiane C Silveira